|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Delivery Time:||10 working days|
|Supply Ability:||1000 sets per month|
|Feature:||High Amp At Idle Without Increasing The RMPs||Application:||Supply Power To Auto Inverter|
Aftermarket high amp low speed 56V 120A alternators assembly for marine vessels
High output alternators from 12-56V specializes in armored and security vehicles, commercial and fleet vehiclws such as coaches and work trucks and marine vessels for cruising and racing.
56V 120A low speed
1. Rotation: clockwise (viewed from the driving end)
2. Working temperature: -40 ℃～90℃
3. Rated rotation speed: 1600rpm,
Max. working rotation speed: 5000rpm
4. Unloaded speed: n≤1200rpm
n=1600rpm, I≥120A, u≥54V
voltage adjusting valve: n=1600rpm, T=25℃, I=10A, U=56±1V,
temperature compensation ratio: 0mV～-3mV/℃.
5. After assembly, the alternator runs agile without abnormal noise, parts in right position.
6. The avalanche voltage is not more than 74V.
7. When the whole vehicle is being welded, all external wiring of the alternator must be disconnected.
8. Tightening torque of the nut in the outer of terminal is 0.5-1N.m
9. The total load in the center of the pulley shall not exceed 2000N
10. The runout of the pulley groove working surface to alternator center is not greater than 0.5.
11. The tightening torque of the pulley nut is12±22.4N.m .
12. Applicable safety devices must be installed between the output terminal of the and the load (including the battery)
13. The neutral output current is not more than 2A.