|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Delivery Time:||5 working days|
|Supply Ability:||1000 sets per month|
|Feature:||High Amp At Idle Without Increasing The RMPs||Advantage:||Extend The Battery Life, Motor Life|
|Application:||Ambulances, Utility Vehicles, Construction Vehicles, Shuttle Buses, And School Buses|
Heavy Duty high amp alternator assembly 28V 300A at 1100rpm for emergency vehicle
The emergency vehicle needs to satisfy a large electrical load at idle, and performs essentially the same functions.
The stock, heavy duty alternator forces the vehicle into high-output, high-RPM mode. Our high amp alternator satisfies the same electrical load and more, while providing you with high output and low RPM. This environmentally friendly alternator can save you money.
An alternator that is forced day after day to provide high output at high RPM eventually will wear out the motor much more quickly than a low RPM alternator. Not to mention, the alternator itself will wear out more quickly and need to be replaced. Additionally, the battery cannot handle the spikes and surges from a stock alternator.
Installing our high amp alternator also cancels the need to install special equipment. Many bus owners, to satisfy the huge electrical load needed at idle, install high idle or load shedding devices. With an our high amp alternator, it is not necessary. Our 28V 360A alternator can provide 300 Amperes of power, at merely 1100 RPM.
Beyond the cost of wear and tear and special equipment, also saves you on gas.
1. Rotation: clockwise (viewed from the driving end)
2. Working temperature: -40 ℃～85℃
3. Rated rotation speed: 6000rpm,
Max. working rotation speed: 8000rpm
4. Unloaded speed: n≤1100rpm
n=3000rpm/min, I=280A, U≥27V
voltage adjusting valve: n=6000rpm, T=25℃, I=10A, U=27.8±0.25V, temperature compensation ratio: -4mV～-10mV/℃.
5. After assembly, the alternator runs agile without abnormal noise, parts in right position.
6. The alternator and batters work in parallel, have to run under load.
7. When the whole vehicle is being welded, all external wiring of the alternator must be disconnected.
8. Tightening torque of the nut in the outer of terminal is 0.5-1N.m
9. The total load at the center of the pulley must not exceed 2000N.
10. The runout of the pulley groove working surface to alternator center is not greater than 0.5.
11. The tightening torque of the pulley nut is12±22.4N.m
12. Appropriate fuse must be installed between the output of the alternator and the load (including battery)
13. the weight of the alternator is 20kg (not include the pulley)