|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Delivery Time:||5 working days|
|Supply Ability:||1000 sets per month|
|Feature:||High Amp At Idle Without Increasing The RMPs||Advantage:||Extend The Battery Life, Motor Life|
|Application:||Ambulances, Utility Vehicles, Construction Vehicles, Shuttle Buses, And School Buses|
Heavy Duty high amp alternator assembly 28V 300A at 1100rpm for emergency vehicle
The emergency vehicle needs to satisfy a large electrical load at idle, and performs essentially the same functions.
1. Rotation: clockwise (viewed from the driving end)
2. Working temperature: -40 ℃～85℃
3. Rated rotation speed: 6000rpm,
Max. working rotation speed: 8000rpm
4. Unloaded speed: n≤1100rpm
n=3000rpm/min, I=280A, U≥27V
voltage adjusting valve: n=6000rpm, T=25℃, I=10A, U=27.8±0.25V, temperature compensation ratio: -4mV～-10mV/℃.
5. After assembly, the alternator runs agile without abnormal noise, parts in right position.
6. The alternator and batters work in parallel, have to run under load.
7. When the whole vehicle is being welded, all external wiring of the alternator must be disconnected.
8. Tightening torque of the nut in the outer of terminal is 0.5-1N.m
9. The total load at the center of the pulley must not exceed 2000N.
10. The runout of the pulley groove working surface to alternator center is not greater than 0.5.
11. The tightening torque of the pulley nut is12±22.4N.m
12. Appropriate fuse must be installed between the output of the alternator and the load (including battery)
13. the weight of the alternator is 20kg (not include the pulley)