|Place of Origin:||Shijiazhuang, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 working days|
|Supply Ability:||1000 units per month|
|Overlong Boom:||10.5m||Lifting Capacity:||4 Tons|
|Big Span:||2080-4300mm||Feature:||Solar Energy Alarm Device And Lighting For Night|
Comparation of QYS-4III 4 sections telescopic boomed loader crane with XCMG SQ4SK3Q
The customers often make enquiries to different manufactures so that they can compare the price, sometimes quality, and normally, they will prefer the supplier with a lower price.
Actually, the price of truck-mounted crans are becoming tranparent, the suppliers know the prices from competitors very well. When the price are very different, there must be some difference on the quality.
The following is the comparation of our 4-ton crane with the one from XCMG.
|Max. lifting moment||kN·m||1000||1000|
|Max. lifting capacity||kg||4000(at 2.5m or less )||4000(at 2.5m or less )|
|Max. working radius||m||10.5 with 2 telescopic cylinders||9.4 with 1 telescopic cylinders|
Max. lifting height
(To mounting beam)
|Swivel angle||°||±360 continuous||±360 continuous|
The highlighted words is the difference.
1. the outrigger of our crane is hydraulic one, it can extend and retract driven by the cylinders.
2. the working radius is different, our working radius is bigger.
3. same situation of working height.
4. our crane is bigger in the weight.
1. Overlong boom, the max. working radius can reach 10.5m, the lifting capacity is 4000kgs at 2.5m
2. big outigger span to make a good steability and safety factors.
3. integrate swivel, more soomth and low fault rate.
4. good quality valve lock.
5. solar energy alarn device to gurantee the safety.
6. equipped with working light for the working at night.
7. optional rear outigger.
|Max. lifting moment||kN||64|
|Max. lifting weight||kg||3200|
|Max. lifting height||m||11.2 (from mounting surface)|
|Max. working radius||m||10.5|
|Swivel angle||°||clockwise and anti-clockwise 360|
|Rated working pressure||Moa||17|
|Max. lifting height||m||20|
|Rated flow rate of hydraulic system||L/min||30|
|Sections of boom||5|
|Sections of boom||4|
|Optional rear outrigger||fixed, vertical telescopic, horizontal fixed|