|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 unit|
|Delivery Time:||3 days|
|Supply Ability:||30000 sets per year|
|High Output:||24V 360A||Light Weight:||20kgs|
|High Efficiency:||80% Or Greater||Warranty:||2 Years|
Auto Parts aftermarket High efficiency 24V 360A alternator assembly and accessories
The alternator generates all the electrical energy stored and consumed on the vehicle. Today’s alternators use the engine to create electrical power both to recharge batteries as well as to power electrical loads while the engine is running.
Alternators are offered to the market in two efficiency ranges. The standard alternators generally have a maximum efficiency rating somewhere in the 55–60% range and the high-efficiency models are generally in the 68–75% range. These efficiency gains are mostly due to using conductors that allow greater fill of the windings in the alternator.
Versions that operate at higher efficiencies place less load on the engine.
It is important to note that alternators typically consume 0.5–1% of the truck’s fuel to perform their function, so any fuel economy gains from new technology will be modest.
This high-amp alternator is widely used in the aftermarket on fire and rescue trucks. it is with compact design, small weight and size, so it can leave some space for other equipment. Emergency vehicles, whether police or ambulance, require high quantities of power in the engine. They also have to run more items such as flashing lights and emergency medical systems. In previous times, these vehicles used regular alternators but they needed to be replaced quite regularly. A high output alternator can handle high electrical demands and doesn’t need to be replaced as often.
At the same time, the high amp energency vehicle can output enough power at idle, it is very important.
High efficiency alternators translate to less engine horse power requirements, resulting in substantial fuel savings.
Optional groove pulley.
Compact design and light weight.
energy saving. more than 80 percent efficiency consume less fuel.
Built-in cooling: with dual internal fans and high-performance heat sinks, allowing the user to work these units hard without overheating or causing damage to other equipment.
Durability. Yuneng high output alternators withstand the harshest environments to deliver stable, dependable power.
Longer warranty duration: 2 years
|1.||Rotation (viewed from the driving end)||clockwise|
|3.||Rated rotation speed||
Max.working rotation speed: 9000rpm
|4.||Unloaded rotation speed:||
n=3000rpm, I=320A, U≥27V
voltage adjusting value: n=5000rpm, T=25℃, I=30A, U=28±0.5V, temperature compensation ratio: -4mV～-10mV/℃.
5. After assembly, the alternator runs agile without abnormal noise, parts in right position.
6. The alternator and batters work in parallel, have to run under load.
7. When the whole vehicle is being welded, all external wiring of the alternator must be disconnected.
8. Tightening torque of the nut in the outer of terminal is 0.5-1N.m
9. The total load at the center of the pulley must not exceed 3000N.
10. The runout of the pulley groove working surface to alternator center is not greater than 0.5.
11. The tightening torque of the pulley nut is12±22.4N.m
12. Appropriate fuse must be installed between the output of the alternator and the load (including battery)
13. the weight of the alternator is 20kg (not include the pulley)